Heading off the black top has been a popular route for caravan owners for a long time. Many caravan manufacturers have included an off-road model and/or hybrid in their line-up, with varying degrees of off-road and rough terrain capabilities. Now Suncamper presents another way to go off the road and off the grid in their new 4WD Sherwood Conqueror motorhome.
Upfront, we’ll ease any doubts you may have around sourcing finance for a Suncamper motorhome. Jade Caravan Finance includes affordable motorhome loans in our pre-approved Caravan Loans.
Suncamper is an award-winning motorhome manufacturer and their Sherwood series is a very popular range. But the company claims that their new Conqueror is THE best 4x4 motorhome currently available on the Australian market. We’ll give you a rundown of the specs and features to give you an idea of why Suncamper is making those claims and to put the Conqueror on your possible purchase list for consideration.
Suncamper Sherwood Conqueror Features
The Suncamper Sherwood Conqueror is based on the latest Toyota HiLux SR as a base. The HiLux continually leads the best- selling vehicle list in its category so that’s a great start. The Conqueror has been specifically designed for the ultimate adventurer and the list of inclusions is impressive and lengthy.
- Off-road durability with the HiLux 4x4 chassis strength but with a lightweight design including the lightest bull bar which is compatible with the vehicle.
- Long-range 140-litre fuel tank.
- 6 mud terrain tyres
- Snorkel, bull bar, 1500 kg tow bar
- External storage hatch, bonnet scoop
- Large skylight hatch
- Solar kit 200w, with solar regulator, 2000w inverter with remote switch
- Drinking tank plus extra 138-litre water tank
- Roof racks for kayaks and other item
- Seatbelts for all travellers
- Sleeping berths for up to four people
- Club lounge style floorplan
- Ensuite bathroom
- Well set-up kitchen and cooking facilities with two-burner stove
- Light and contemporary interior styling with large windows and skylights adding to the feel of spaciousness
- Equipment to assist with tyre pressure monitor, HEMA GPS, UHF radio
Suncamper definitely seem to have thought of everything in the design and set-up of the Conqueror and with an increasing number of travellers looking to escape to more remote locations, demand is sure to be strong for this new release.
If you’re considering buying a Suncamper motorhome, you’ll be joining many other Australians that have purchased from this highly regarded manufacturer. Based in NSW and operating since 1977, Suncamper specialise in motorhomes and have received many awards for their vehicles.
The company’s range includes a good selection of pop-tops and motorhomes in lengths up to their 28 foot motorhome.
Vehicles are built to customer specs and you can start planning yours at Suncamper Motorhome.
Buying a Suncamper Conqueror
To get moving on securing your Conqueror by placing an order, it is always wise to have your finance sorted first. Jade Caravan Finance offers finance with our Secured Campervan finance for the purchase of new Conqueror vehicles. This loan is available either post-purchase or you can seek a pre-approved loan.
The Secured Caravan Loan is the most widely used loan type for all types of caravans and leisure vehicles and it has a general loan format.
- The motorhome is used as security by the lender against the loan.
- Jade arrange the loan at the cheapest interest rate.
- Jade consultants source the cheapest loan option from across our vast lender panel.
- The interest rate is fixed for the full loan term so there should be no need to review and assess your loan at any time during the term.
- The repayments are fixed at a monthly payment schedule which is usually set up on a direct debit system. Your Jade consultant will arrange this when finalising your loan and settlement on the vehicle purchase.
- The loan term is fixed and negotiated to best suit our customer preferences.
- Additional payments are permitted if desired.
- If extra payments are made and/or you decide to finalise the loan prior to the end of the loan term, only minimal break fees will apply.
No deposit loans are possible. You can borrow the full purchase price of your Conqueror. Remember to discuss any optional extras and upgrades with Suncamper and include them in your Jade loan.
A Suncamper Conqueror may be just the vehicle to take you into the great outdoors and beyond to secret locations and rarely-visited destinations. A great way to shake off the pandemic lockdowns and enjoy the fantastic places across Australia.
If you’re planning to see the Conqueror at an upcoming caravan show, don’t forget your Jade pre-approved low rate caravan loan before you attend the show.
To discuss a quote for a Suncamper Sherwood Conqueror 1300 000 003 and speak with one of our Jade Caravan Finance consultants.
DISCLAIMER: NO LIABILITY IS ACCEPTED FOR MISINTERPRETATION, MISREPRESENTATIONS OR ERRORS IN THE INFORMATION AND PRODUCT DETAILS INCLUDED IN THIS ARTICLE AS SOURCED THROUGH OTHER ORGANISATIONS AND MANUFACTURERS. THE INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS ARTICLE IS NOT PRESENTED FOR OR INTENDED AS THE SOLE SOURCE OF FINANCIAL INFORMATION IN REGARD TO A FINANCIAL DECISION. IT IS FOR GENERAL INFORMATIVE PURPOSES ONLY. IF A READER CONSIDERS THEY MAY REQUIRE ADVICE REGARDING THEIR INDIVIDUAL CIRCUMSTANCES, IT IS ADVISED THAT THEY CONSULT WITH A FINANCIAL ADVISOR.