As Australia’s leading specialist in lending to the recreational vehicle and leisure goods market, Jade Caravan Finance offers Leasing as an off-balance sheet option for business. Caravan Lease is a commercial finance product which involves the lender purchasing the caravan and leasing it back to the borrowing business.
The lender retains ownership of the vehicles until all payments are finalised, at the conclusion of the loan term. As the lender and not the borrower holds ownership title, the motorhome does not appear as an asset/liability on the borrower business balance sheet. The repayments are treated as operating expenses.
While the lender holds title, the borrower has full use of the RVs and is responsible for all associated costs with upkeep, maintenance, service, registration and other ancillary expenses.
We advise you speak with your accountant to decide if Caravan Leasing is the best commercial finance option for your business, or if one of our other products is preferable.
Features of Caravan Lease
- Structured to suit your business and based on the Jade cheap interest rate policy.
- Fixed interest rate.
- No deposit required by the lender. 100% of the purchase price is included in the lease contract.
- Fixed lease term, from 12-60 months. Your Jade consultant will negotiate commercial terms as needed by your business.
- Fixed lease payments. Monthly payments are tailored to suit your cash flow.
- Monthly lease payments are tax deductible according to ATO guidelines.
- GST is applied to the lease payments, claimed by borrower in the BAS period when paid.
- A residual may be included, subject to ATO guidelines. A residual can reduce the monthly payments or the length of the term and may be an attractive option for your business.
- The caravan does not appear on borrower’s balance sheet as asset/liability.
- Lease payments treated as operating expenditure.
Caravan Lease is an effective business finance products for many businesses. Mining, engineering, construction and resource companies requiring caravans for remote sites, campervan rental companies and other businesses purchasing such leisure goods.
We can arrange leasing for loans on new and second-hand caravans, purchased from a dealer, private seller or at auction. If you are planning to purchase at auction, ask your Jade consultant for a pre-approved and pre-arranged caravan lease to expedite the purchase process.
Whatever your lending requirements, our Caravan Financing consultant can tailor a lease to suit your business, your caravans and to support your business objectives. As an Australian-owned company, we have a strong and determined purpose to support Australian businesses.
Speak with a Jade Caravan Finance Consultant to discuss a financing solution for your caravan, motorhome, camper or RV. Call 1300 000 003