Without doubt and almost without exception, it has been a disruptive and unpredictable time for individuals and business owners across Australia. With COVID outbreaks popping up in multiple states intermittently, millions of Aussies have been in and out of lockdown or under some form of health order restrictions for a period over the past few months. Restrictions which have interrupted many holiday and travel plans. But instead of focussing on what we can’t do and where we can’t go right now, why not give yourself a mood boost and a move forward by getting on with those plans and securing the best caravan loan interest rates for future adventures?
If you had put your caravan buying plans on the back-burner while awaiting the outcome of the COVID situation in your area, now could be the time to move those plans to the hot plate. Sales of caravans have soared in the past year or so as many more people look to enjoy the appeal and carefree lifestyle of this type of holiday and travel as an attractive alternative to unavailable overseas travel.
With demand high and COVID restrictions in and out of play, supply of new caravans and camper trailers has been under pressure across the country. Waiting any longer to make your purchase may mean missing out for much longer than you think. With soaring sales and manufacturers struggling to meet demand, buyers can face extended wait times. Melbourne is a major caravan industry manufacturing hub and many may have experienced shutdowns with the latest Victorian outbreak
We want our customers to be in their caravans and on the road as soon as is permitted and possible. So we encourage those looking to buy to get moving with finance and ordering, even if you are in lockdown. A lot can be done from home using the online resources and services available both from ourselves and from the caravan manufacturing industry.
Where and How to Buy
Many new buyers and upgraders flock to the annual caravan and camping shows to see in person, multiple new models in the one place. Armed with tools like the camper trailer finance calculator, they can assess affordability on the spot. Several of the big shows were held earlier in the year which gave buyers a great chance to inspect the new offerings from many suppliers.
It was reported that some manufacturers were advertising ‘For Immediate Delivery’ on some models at the shows while there are other reports of long waits. So buyers need to have a plan to secure their vehicle.
- If timing is a priority for you, shop around for delivery times as well as specs, features, inclusions and price when comparing caravans. Some manufacturers may be in a position to deliver faster than others.
- Don’t wait to order. Get in as quickly as possible to ensure your order is in the queue.
- Refer to dealer and manufacturer websites. Many have provided comprehensive and informative sites and dealerships tend to have good nationwide coverage.
- To find where to look refer to accredited caravan manufacturers with the industry association.
- Arrange your finance as a priority so you have confidence to place the order. See below for our cheap interest rate pre-approved caravan finance service.
Make a plan and act on it, so you’re ready to hit the road as soon as possible.
Loans are available for the purchase of all types of caravans including traditional models, off-roaders, hybrids, mobile homes, camper trailers, camper vans, RVs, toy haulers and other variations. While lenders will take into consideration the age and condition of used caravans when making finance offers, the type of vehicle being purchased does not as such impact the finance for caravan type of loan.
Not all banks and finance companies advertise a specific caravan loan as we do. As specialists in this sector, we provide a Secured Caravan Loan which has been structured and tailored to suit this type of purchase. Lenders that do not advertise a specific loan may include caravan loans in a more generic secured personal loan category.
We’ve made it easy to compare what major lenders offer what loans for caravans with our Lender Comparison Calculator. You can easily see the details of the loans for caravans offered by a range of banks and finance companies including Jade Caravan Finance. By entering the amount you are seeking for your loan and term, the calculator automatically displays the monthly repayment estimate across the lenders.
- Interest rates are the key determinant for repayments. The cheaper the interest rate, typically, the cheaper the repayments. Refer to the Comparison Rate repayments as these include some fees and charges.
- Varying the loan term changes the repayment amount. The shorter the term, the lower the repayments, less interest payable in total and the sooner the caravan is owned outright.
- We allocate a personal loan consultant to each customers so all aspects of your loan are fully handled by a lending expert. This includes negotiating on achieving the cheapest interest rate, preferred loan term and any special conditions.
- When ordered at the time of purchase, we can in many instances, included options and extras associated with the caravan in the loan amount. Consider what you need and ask the dealer to include those costs in the total invoice.
- Pre-approved caravan loans are available across our portfolio. This is a great way to go as it allows buyers to know in advance how much they are approved for and therefore seek a caravan to suit their budget. Our same interest rates apply to pre-approved loans as to loans that are source after purchase. If our customer decides not to proceed, there is no obligation attached to a pre-approved caravan loan.
- Our loan service is conducted completely via online and phone communications so our customers have access to all our services and cheap caravan finance from wherever they are located and whatever the health orders at the time.
There is no real need to leave home to source caravan finance or order your caravan. So why not get moving on those caravan plans and be ready to take-off as soon as restrictions in your area allow.
Call 1300 000 003 to discuss a caravan loan with a Jade Caravan Finance consultant
DISCLAIMER: THE DETAILS AND INFORMATION IN THIS CONTENT ARE PREPARED AND PRESENTED PURELY FOR INFORMATION AND NOT INTENDED IN ANY WAY AS THE SOLE SOURCE OF FINANCIAL ADVICE FOR CARAVAN PURCHASING. IF ADDITIONAL FINANCIAL ADVICE IS REQUIRED, READERS SHOULD REFER TO A FINANCIAL ADVISOR. NO LIABILITY IS ACCEPTED FOR ANY ERRORS, PRODUCT DESCRIPTION VARIATIONS, OR OTHER MISREPRESENTATIONS OF INFORMATION AS PRESENTED.