Jade Caravan Finance offers Commercial Hire Purchase (CHP) for the purchase of caravans, motorhomes, RVs, camper trailers and other leisure vehicles by business operators. CHP is a flexible and versatile commercial finance facility as it suits many businesses from small owner-operators through to large corporations.
If you operate a campervan rental business, a motorhome hire company or require caravans to house workers on remote sites, Jade Caravan Finance can arrange credit for the purchase of your vehicles. CHP can be structured for the purchase of new or second-hand leisure vehicles, purchased from dealers, private sellers or at auction.
Making the decision as to whether CHP is the best option for your business is best made in consultation with your accountant. While your Jade consultant can source you a great CHP offer, your own advisor is best placed to know what is best for your business in regards to GST, tax deductions, balance sheet entries and asset depreciation.
Features of CHP for Caravans and Motorhomes
With a CHP finance agreement, the lender effectively purchases the caravan on behalf of the business and hires the vehicle back to the business for a fixed monthly repayment or hire fee. As the lender is purchasing the van, it holds ownership of title until all payments are finalised. The borrowing business has full use of the caravan and camping vehicle(s) and is responsible for all operating costs.
- Caravan, motorhome, RVs and camper trailer CHP loans all include the Jade signature low interest rates.
- Fixed interest rate for the term of the CHP contract.
- CHP suits businesses that use a cash or accruals accounting method
- Fixed monthly repayments which your Jade consultant will tailor to suit your cash flow.
- Monthly payments are not tax deductible. Interest is tax deductible.
- Fixed loan term from 12 months to 84 months depending on your objectives and the lender’s assessment of the caravan valuation.
- Balloon may be included.
- GST on the purchase price of the caravan is claimed in the next BAS period by the borrower.
- As GST is claimed on the initial purchase, it is not applied to the monthly payments, the balloon or the interest.
- Depreciation is treated in accordance with ATO guidelines.
- Ownership is transferred from lender to borrower when all payments are finalised.
If you require finance for camper trailers, caravans, motorhomes, RVs for business use, your Jade consultant will provide an obligation-free quote on a CHP for your purchase.
Speak with a Jade Consultant to discuss a financing solution for your caravan, motorhome, camper or RV. Call 1300 000 003