Jade Caravan Finance is a leading specialist finance broker, providing tailored finance solutions for caravans, campers, RVs, motorhomes and all types of leisure and recreational vehicles. For caravan, RV and camper rental companies and other business such as mining and resource operators purchasing caravans for business, we offer a complete range of commercial finance products.
- Chattel Mortgage
- Commercial Hire Purchase (CHP)
- Caravan Lease
These commercial finance facilities are available for the purchase of any number of vehicles. A single off-road caravan for a remote mining operation, 2-3 motorhomes to expand a rental fleet or caravans for remote construction or away from home business locations where your caravan is predominately used for business use.
We advise all business customers to consult with their accountant to decide which commercial finance facility is best suited to your business operation. The decision is based on the method of accounting you implement, the way your business treats tax deductions, GST and depreciation and your balance sheet approach.
Jade’s commercial lending solutions for the recreation and leisure sector all include:
- Our trademark low interest rates
- Fixed interest rate
- Monthly repayments fixed to suit your cash flow
- Loan term fixed to suit your business goals
The main differences between the commercial financing arrangements we offer are:
- How GST is treated. On which elements of the loan the GST is charged, when it can be claimed and if GST is claimed by the lender or the borrower.
- On or off-balance sheet entry.
- Ownership of the caravan, RV, motorhome or camper trailer over the term of the finance.
- Depreciation of the asset.
- A very versatile and flexible commercial finance product and suited to lending for businesses that use a cash accounting method.
- The interest on the loan is tax deductible but the monthly repayments are not tax deductible.
- The GST on the purchase price of the vehicle can be claimed on the ensuing BAS. GST is therefore not applied to the monthly repayments. GST does not apply to the interest, but does apply to any fees and charges.
- A balloon payment may be included.
- Depreciation on the van is accounted at end of financial year.
Commercial Hire Purchase
- Interest on the finance is tax deductible, the monthly repayments are not tax deductible.
- The GST on the purchase price of the vehicle can be claimed on the ensuing BAS. GST is therefore not applied to the monthly repayments. GST does not apply to the interest, but does apply to fees and charges.
- Suited to businesses that implement a cash or accruals accounting method.
- Balloon may be included.
Caravan, Camper, Motorhome, RV Lease
- An off balance sheet option. Repayments are treated as an operating expense and the van does not appear on the balance as an asset/liability
- Residual may be included, as determined by ATO guidelines
- GST applies to the monthly repayments and residual.
For a detailed explanation of each of these commercial terms that we offer for lending on caravans and RVs, please refer to our web pages designated to each loan type. Or call Jade for an obligation-free discussion about your business lending requirements.
Speak with a Jade Consultant to discuss a financing solution for your caravan, motorhome, camper or RV. Call 1300 000 003