It’s now only weeks away from the Gold Coast Caravan Expo and that means it’s time to do two important things – book your show tickets and arrange your caravan finance. This is always a hugely popular event and in 2022 the interest and attendance is highly likely to swell as so many caravan enthusiasts have been unable to travel to Queensland due to recent lockdowns and border closures. With all this restrictions gone, there is sure to be a cavalcade of RVs heading north.
Attracting a great number of visitors to a show has many advantages. More exhibitors are keen to be involved so buyers get a better selection of displays. But the downsides can be tickets in high demand and strong competition from buyers for available stock.
Keen RV buyers attending shows like the Gold Coast Caravan Expo can put improve their chances of securing low-availability models with a pre-approved caravan loan. Pre-approved finance is arranged prior to placing the order and is a great strategy for show attendees that are serious about ordering at a caravan show or expo. We give you the information you need to know about the GC show and pre-approved caravan finance so you are ready to place your order.
Gold Coast Caravan and Outdoor Expo: Details
The Gold Coast Caravan Show will be held over 3 big days, 4 to 6 March, at the Metricon Stadium on Queensland’s Gold Coast. Opening hours are 9am-5pm on the Friday and Saturday and 9am-4pm on the Sunday. Tickets are only available online and are very reasonable at $14 for adults, $12 for concession and children who are of school age and accompanied by an adult are free.
With some COVID-19 conditions still in place in Queensland, it’s worth checking in with organisers to ensure you’re across the requirements and what proof of vaccination you may need to show at entry.
Keen buyers may need all of those 3 days to see everything they’re interested in, as there are over 100 exhibitors listed to display their products at the show. Due to individual business circumstances, a few brands such as New Age and Jayco are reportedly not attending, but many other big names will be ready to show their latest and greatest models.
Along with the well-known brands such as Viscount, Avida, Supreme, Bushtracker and Regent, to name just a few, plenty of lesser-known and new brands also join the line-up. This could be a great opportunity to get to know brands like Harvok which we recently showcased and Boss. Motorhomes will be well-presented with Avan, Frontline and Horizon on the list.
Campers, including slide-outs, will be well-represented with Cub, Ultimate, Traycon and others exhibiting. In addition to the models and equipment on display, there will also be masterclasses in towing and weighing. Important skills that every RV owner needs to master.
Pre-Show Buying Preparation
To assist those attending caravan shows and either are specifically intending to place an order or think they may consider buying at the show, our Jade Caravan Finance team have provided our show buyers’ guide. Information on what prospective buyers can do well prior to arrival at the show to increase the possibilities of securing a great deal at the event.
It’s widely known that stocks of caravans in general have been in short supply due to the surge in demand caused by COVID-19 travel restrictions. While some manufacturers report catching up with production schedules, some models may still have long delivery times. Buyers that commit immediately rather than have to go away to arrange finance are clearly going to be ahead in the queue for delivery.
Show Attendee Guide – Our Top Tips:
- Check out the exhibitor list ahead of time and plan who you definitely want to catch up with. There are over 100 companies attending so having a plan can ensure you don’t miss your preferred brands. If possible, arrange appointment times for a personal inspection and buying discussion with the representative.
- Bookmark our Caravan Finance Calculator on your phone web browser for quick access. Some caravan manufacturers now offer finance. But it may not be as good a deal as you can secure through Jade. Entering the loan amount in our calculator will give you a quick estimated repayment figure for an immediate comparison.
- Add Jade Caravan Finance 1300 000 003 into your phone contacts to access quick quotes.
- Source price guides from manufacturers ahead of time for the pre-approved finance application
- Apply for pre-approved caravan finance. This is the most important step if you are serious about buying at a caravan show. It allows you to know exactly how much you are approved for and be in a position to negotiate on price and sign the purchase contract. After signing the contract, simply call your Jade consultant to give the go-ahead to finalise the finance.
Pre-approved caravan finance is available on our Secured Caravan Loan, which is a suitable form of finance for all new RVs, caravans, campers, hybrids and motorhomes.
The caravan show season for 2022 is off to a great start, so get in touch with us about pre-approved finance and hitch up and head to the GC for this great event.
Contact Jade Caravan Finance on 1300 000 003 for pre-show caravan finance.
DISCLAIMER: THE DETAILS AND INFORMATION IN THIS CONTENT ARE PREPARED AND PRESENTED PURELY FOR INFORMATION AND NOT INTENDED IN ANY WAY AS THE SOLE SOURCE OF FINANCIAL ADVICE FOR CARAVAN PURCHASING. IF ADDITIONAL FINANCIAL ADVICE IS REQUIRED, READERS SHOULD REFER TO A FINANCIAL ADVISOR. NO LIABILITY IS ACCEPTED FOR ANY ERRORS, PRODUCT DESCRIPTION VARIATIONS, OR OTHER MISREPRESENTATIONS OF INFORMATION AS PRESENTED.